Apple India has introduced that the Atrial Fibrillation Historical past (AFib) function is now accessible on Apple Watch Collection 4 and later for watchOS 9 customers. AFib is a kind of irregular coronary heart rhythm through which the higher chambers of the guts beat out of sync with the decrease chambers.
The ECG app and the Irregular Rhythm Notification on Apple Watch can reveal potential indicators of atrial fibrillation. Apple Watch customers within the nation can now arrange AFib Historical past by updating their iPhones to the most recent iOS and their Apple Watch to the most recent watchOS, in accordance with the corporate.
This is methods to arrange AFib historical past
– Replace your iPhone to the most recent iOS and Apple Watch to the most recent watchOS.
– In your iPhone, open the Well being app.
-Click on “Browse” then click on “Coronary heart”.
– Click on “Atrial Fibrillation Historical past”.
– Faucet Set Up, then faucet Get Began.
– Enter your date of start.
– Choose “Sure” to point that your physician has identified you with AF, then click on “Proceed”.
– Click on Proceed to be taught extra about atrial fibrillation historical past, outcomes, and important elements.
– Click on Accomplished.
Customers may view their historical past in additional element within the Well being app. On iPhone, open the Well being app. Faucet Browse, then faucet Coronary heart. Contact Atrial Fibrillation Historical past. If customers have an AFib historical past saved as favorites, they will additionally entry it from the Abstract tab.
Atrial fibrillation historical past rating is displayed as a share. A decrease share means your coronary heart has skilled atrial fibrillation much less usually, and the next share means extra usually. AFib historical past won’t ever present as 0 p.c. As an alternative, it’ll present up as 2 p.c or much less.
To share their atrial fibrillation historical past, if the consumer is ready to share well being information within the Well being app, household and pals can obtain updates to their atrial fibrillation historical past. Customers may export their AFib historical past information to PDF for sharing.