Edited: Shaurya Sharma
Final replace: January 23, 2023 at 2:08 pm IST
Smartphones, particularly the iPhone, have grow to be well-liked gadgets for capturing images and movies. They’ve largely changed the necessity for cumbersome DSLRs and mirrorless cameras for many individuals. Nonetheless, one limitation that existed previous to the discharge of iOS 16 was the dearth of a duplicate and paste characteristic within the inventory iOS Photographs app. This made it tough for customers to use the identical settings to a number of images and movies.
With the discharge of iOS 16, Apple added the flexibility to make it simpler for customers to shortly edit a number of comparable photographs. Customers can now merely edit a picture or video, copy the modifications they’ve made, and paste every other picture or video they like in simply a few steps.
Comply with this step-by-step information to learn to copy and paste modifications to the iOS Photographs app:
- Open the Photographs app and open the picture/video you wish to edit.
- As soon as you’ve got edited a picture or video to fit your necessities, click on on the three-dot menu on the prime proper of the display screen and click on Copy Adjustments.
- Then open one other picture or video that you just wish to apply the copied modifications to.
- Click on on the three-dot menu after which click on Paste Adjustments.
- That is all! It’s best to have efficiently copied the modifications to a different picture or video.
Learn all the most recent tech information right here